Extra Care Plus
Independence is key to well-being. Our new Extra Care Plus apartments allow you to maintain your personal freedom, safe in the knowledge that support and care are close to hand, when you need them.
In the past, older people with health and social care needs would have had only one option – a care home. Today, our Extra Care Plus assisted living apartments provide an affordable and appealing alternative that allows you to rent your accommodation and have a package of services tailored to your life and social care needs.
This simple service can be accessed via a ‘personal budget’, which gives the resident the choice and control over the services they receive. Click here to find out more.
Typically the service is set up for those residents requiring two or more hours of care per day.
Services covered within our weekly ‘Extra Care Plus’ fee include:
- Care (two hours plus per day) in line with the individual’s care plan
- 24 hour call system with on-site response
- Accommodation cleaning
- Laundry service including personal laundry
- Dining service (available in the comfort of your own apartment or residents’ lounge)
- Social and leisure programme
- Accommodation services – no more council tax, gas, water or electricity or maintenance bills to pay
- Residents’ lounge
- Manager on site
Each assisted living apartment is available for people to either rent personally or via housing benefit.
“All the family would like to thank all the staff for caring for Milan. Thank you for all your patience and kindness throughout his time with you.”